Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a Failure


Well, if you ask my mom, she'll tell you that "A failure is only someone who fails to try."  Super awesome quote.  She's told me this all of my life.  So in honor of that, I got this......


The "love mom" is actually in my moms handwriting.  This is my lower leg from about my mid calf to my ankle.  It's a little bit bigger than I had anticipated it was going to be.  But in order for it to be readable it needed to be larger so the words didn't run together over time. 

In band related news, I'm now firmly in onederland, 192 this morning before I went to the doctors office.  While there he gave me a water pill and an appetite suppressant since I can't exercise right now it will pretty much ensure I can keep losing weight while I'm laid up after surgery for a couple months. 

That's really all I have.  Hope you all are having a great day.  Happy posting everyone.



8 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Love the tat! When is your surgery?

Dirttrackdiva said...

it's july 8th. back surgery. i'm having my spine fused. blech. not looking forward to it, but i know it's the only option i have left.
thanx for the compliment. my tattoo artist is amazing!

-Grace- said...

I love the new tattoo!!

I'm glad that the doc gave you some meds that will help you continue your journey.


And CONGRATULATIONS on hitting ONEDERLAND! :)

Bonnie said...

Love the tattoo. I'd say you are more than firmly in wonderland - you are almost out of the 190s! Good luck with your surgery.

Sandy said...

Beautiful tattoo. Thoughtful.

Kinzie said...

I so admire you doing this. You sound like you are in such a good place right now. I will be thinking about you over the next few weeks, hang in there sweetness.

Cindylew said...

Nice Tattoo...awesome sentiment.

Dirttrackdiva said...

thanx everyone. i'm actually going to make a post in a few days with all the information for surgery. the address and phone number of the hospital and such. just incase any of you might want it. i hope to be able to take the laptop with me cuz i'll be in the hospital for three to four days the doc said. so i'll need to make myself at home.
thanx for all the well wishes and compliments on the tattoo.

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger