Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One Week Out Today

One week ago today I was banded. As a matter of fact, I was getting up to my room about right now. Went to the grocery store today and got all my stuff for my week two diet. The only thing I forgot was the baby food. Oh well. Stocked up on apple sauce, cottage cheese, and some stuff to make a few pureed things.

Now I just have to decide what to eat tonight since this is the first day of my second week. CHOICES, CHOICES, CHOICES! Also bought a food scale. Trying to avoid over eating and what the portion size actually looks like before I try eyeballing it.

Still quite amazed and embarrassed about how much my life revolved around food before. Here's a perfect example. I got my hubby's dinner while I was out and he wanted two hungry man dinners. Before surgery I would have gotten the same. And eaten both of them. In one sitting. Never have I claimed to be a wilting flower, anything a man can do I can do better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger