Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Life Update

Just a little post to let you all know that I'm still kicking. I've been reading up on everyone's blogs and it looks like everyone is doing great! So glad to hear it! Not much really going on here. I started my new job on Monday, it's a sales job which is something I know that I'm good at. The only thing I don't like about it is that the employees that smoke (which is EV-ER-Y-ONE but me) are allowed to smoke in the building. This is because we're a small business though, about 12 of us and the owner owns the building and he smokes. He signs my paycheck so he can smoke in the building. lol That's what I told him. Other than that, not much going on. Just wanted to let everyone, pre and post op alike, that I've been keeping caught up on your guys and you're doing great!

If you want to find me on facebook, just type dirttrackdiva in the search bar. I'm the only one. My facebook friends do know that I'm banded, so don't hesitate to ask me any questions or post things on my wall. Hope to talk to you all soon. Happy posting my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger