Monday, October 25, 2010

Mind Dribble....

I don't really have a lot to report, but I know that I need to keep blogging.  This sisterhood is amazing and the support I've received here is just as amazing.  I really hope some day I can pay it forward.  Which I plan to by working in bariatrics when I graduate from coding/billing school. 

Hubby is getting his MRI tomorrow afternoon.  Still pretty nervous about that, and still won't know anything till Friday when we see the doc for a follow up. 

I'm gaining/losing the same five pounds I've been screwing around with since July.  Still holding out for that fill I'm getting next week. 

I'm learing how to cook.  This is a surprising thing for everyone that knows me.  I've burnt water before.  Seriously.  Ruined a $40.00 pan, hubby was pissed.  But I've actually noticed that hubby and I are a decent team in the kitchen.  Shhhh, don't tell him I said that.  I've taken great care to inform him I don't do kitchen stuff.  You know, like Bill Cosby in Himself.....if you act stupid and make others think you can't handle it, they will believe you, and you'll get out of it.  Smart man, that Bill Cosby.

Other than that, nothing else really major going on.  My attorney has FINALLY, repeat FINALLY gotten his shit together when it comes to our bankruptcy and is actually filing it as I type.  'Bout damn time if you ask me.  However, he's only charging me a flat $1,000.00 to do the whole thing.  On the upside, saving us money, on the downside, you get what you pay for.  Oh well, at least it's getting done.  And we have a long history together and I trust him, so at least it's also getting done right.

Well, that's about all I have for today my bloggies.  Happy posting and enjoy your Monday.


2 comments:

Amanda Kiska said...

Good to hear from you!

Bonnie said...

Hoping everything turns out well for hubby. Scale has been moving slow for me, but I know I need to exercise, so I can't complain too much.

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger