Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHY AREN'T THE PICTURES WORKING?!

This is actually gonna be way short, and might not even classify as a blog, but I have a few pics that I want to post with this and the blog will make no sense if I don't post them.  And, since we can't post pictures today due to maintenance (stupid blogger) than I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

I learned a few things today.  Nothing terribly profound, but like I said, no good without the pictures.

Goals:  didn't get to all of them.  I'm OK with that though.  I aced a midterm.  HELL TO THE YEAH!  And did an assload of walking (but once I show you one of the pictures, that'll pretty much negate the walking, it's naughty).  *insert evil laugh here*  As far as the water goes, which was supposed to be my top goal.  Didn't happen.  Laundry and cleaning the house.  Didn't happen.  But, I aced a midterm!  WOO HOO!

However, I did get out of my house today and get a few other things done and rest my sanity.  Hubby is on vacation this week, as well as injured (the trifecta, kinda.  can there be a trifecta of only two things?) So, in fear I would kill him if I had to look at his face or hear the sound of his voice for one more minute.....this morning when I got up, I promptly showered, dressed, packed up my homework and a good book and got the hell out of dodge.

So sorry about the randomess.  I haven't been sleeping well (running on about 6 hours of sleep in the last three days), also having to do with the hubs being injured.  Pics coming tomorrow.  Are you excited yet?  Happy posting my friends.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger