Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's Off to Vacation I Go.

Hay everybody, just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm leaving for vacation today and will be back on the first of March. I'll still be trying to catch up and blog when I can.

I'm going to Ohio (my brother and his kids live there). I haven't been to his house since my nephew was born five years ago. Have seem them since, just don't get a chance to go out there very often. So my brother thought that since I was laid off from my job (have since gotten a new one, start when I get back from vacation) it would be a perfect time. So he bought my ticket out there. For those of you in or around Ohio, he lives in Lima.

The weather here in Missouri is supposed to be terrible for the next couple of days so I will be going to Kansas City tonight and I fly out Monday morning.

Hope you all have a great week and I'll catch up with everyone when I can.

2 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

Have fun! Say hi to all my Buckeye family while you're there!

Anonymous said...

yes we are off to ohio and we are very excited. in case no one knows i'm the mom and i have lost 38 lbs. and 3 sizes. i was really hoping it would be closer to 50 by this time but it is what it is. but i am so very proud of erika that there are no words to explain it. so happy blogging to everyone i love you and keep up the good work OFF TO OHIO WE GO

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger